The Quiet Lakes Improvement Association is known officially as the “Teal, Lost Land, and Ghost Lakes Improvement Association, Inc.”
Our Mission: To provide a forum for communication that fosters support and volunteer action to maintain ecosystem integrity, good water quality, good fishing, and aesthetically pleasing recreational experiences in Teal, Lost Land, & Ghost lakes.
Norm Bratteig, President 715-558-2043
Kim Phelps, Vice President 507-251-7694
Perry Cowan, Treasurer 815-289-0140
Carolyn Ascher, Secretary 630-715-8371
Steve Fiala, Director at Large 267-800-6328
General correspondence (regarding membership, dues payment, etc.) should be directed to Treasurer Perry Cowan by mail or e-mail at: email@example.com
$50 Annual Dues Payments should be mailed to:
Quiet Lakes Improvement Association
P.O. Box 214
Hayward, WI 54843
Lake Committee Information - Please join us to volunteer!
- We rely on a dedicated team of volunteers who help us manage our lakes! If you’d like to volunteer, please reach out to let us know!
- Aquatic Invasive Species and Eco-Harvester Operations – Norm Bratteig 715-462-3374
- Water Quality Monitoring – Michelle Keil (Program Coordinator and Lost Land Lake Monitor) 715-462-3422
- Water Quality Monitoring – Carol Jarzina (Teal Lake Monitor) 715-462-4215
- Shoreland Habitat Enhancement and Navigation Safety –
- Fishery Management – Steve Fiala – 267-800-6328
- Fundraising Committee – Amy Jo Wittenberg – 708 207-8820
- Welcome Committee – Jan Fryklund